ARIZARO EAST LITHIUM PROJECT

Located in the Salar de Arizaro in north-western Argentina in Los Andes Department, Salta Province. The Salar de Arizaro is largely underexplored despite being situated in the “Lithium Triangle”. Other miners and explorers advancing lithium projects in the region include ERAMET and Lithium X.

Noram acquired the Arizaro East lithium brine/clay prospect in July 2017. The claim is located in the eastern portion of the Salar de Arizaro and covers a total of 2,709 hectares.














The geological setting of the Arizaro East Property includes saline beaches with stationary wind and fluvial deposits. The southern part of the Property is composed of fine sediments, sands and clays of Quaternary age, with the presence of salt at surface. The northern part of the Property is composed by sandstones, volcanic sandstones, siltstone, pelites, tufa, gypsum and halite that correspond to deposits of Tertiary age. Mineral occurrences include lithium, borates, sulfates with halite and gypsum.

An Environmental Impact Assessment has been recently approved by the Salta Mining Authorities, which enables exploration and confirmation of the Property’s potential to host lithium in the sediments.  

Noram acquired a 90% interest in the Property in July 2017 by issuing 28,500,000 commons shares of the Company to two vendors and has an option to buy the remaining 10% interest by paying the vendors US$150,000 on or before July 31, 2018.

“We are very pleased to have closed on the 90% acquisition of a land position in Argentina, which will diversify and compliment our existing asset mix of lithium and graphite properties,” said Noram’s President Mark Ireton. "Our focus is not only on finding and developing lithium and graphite deposits, but also on sourcing and supporting new, environmentally-friendly, processing techniques to produce our lithium and graphite products.”


First surface sample taken from the Zeus Group Claims
HOMECORPORATEPROJECTSNEWSRESEARCHCONTACT

Have a question? Contact us

Join our email list:
Strategy is to Build a Multinational Lithium-Graphite Industrial Minerals Company
Email Facebook LinkedIn Twitter